Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hi little miracles!


Oh sweet babies, do you know how much we love you? Mom cries a lot when she thinks about how much Heavenly Father must love her to send her two miracles at once. I am so glad you are a part of our family! You have grown over 10,000x your original size in just a few short weeks. I think that's pretty incredible. I know with a lot of people they're just finding out their pregnant, but for us we have loved you since you were just follicles. And we loved you before that when we were dreaming about you coming home. One of the perks of fertility treatments.  Which is why we chose to yell it from the rooftops as soon as we could. We are just so proud of you, and us, and our little family. That's the best part about family is you get to choose what works for you, and you two growing so much in such a short amount of time is something we want to share. Other families wait and there's nothing wrong with that. Because that's what works for them. 

Tonight Dad started to paint the guest room. We were going to use it for the nursery, but we thought you two needed a bigger room to play in. So the old guest room will be getting a remodel once we know if you're boys, girls, or one of each! 
Dad hugged me tonight and pointed out that he can tell you two are starting to push Mom's stomach out which is more than fine by me. I love any reminder that you two are growing big and strong. 

I am getting so excited for Monday to see you two again. I'm hoping especially that Baby B will be in a good enough position we can hear your heartbeat. Last time we just saw it flashing on the screen which was pretty cool too. Aunt Kristin has got me all excited about the cuteness overload of two gummy bears on the ultrasound and I can't wait to have more cute pictures of you two on the fridge!  

I love you sweet gummy bears! 

Xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS