Friday, July 24, 2015

Settling in.


With both stores up and running, it was time to make this place home. A few Craigslist scores, and a husband who knew how to hang things we were living in a fairy tale. 



First real dinner in our new place. It took me 15minutes to get to the grocery store and I called my sister Lindsay freaking out that I didn't know how to make dinner. A girl with a degree in food doesn't know how to make dinner. Thanks to her we had Chicken Tacos and Scott thought I was amazing. So much to learn haha. 
We ate our way through nearly 25+ flavors I'm sure those first few months in Texas. It became our nightly ritual. A bowl of ice cream and we would talk about our days. 



Homemade pizza and football quickly became another one of our favorite traditions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS