Saturday, February 20, 2016

One week down, one to go!

We made it through the first week! After the procedure I was pretty tired.. And more tired.. I am so glad Scott did the groceries last week. I  have about a 2-2.5 hr window of being up and out and about before I need to come home and rest. It's been pretty humbling, but it's for a great cause. I've had a couple good days this week where I've been able to go for a walk and run errands. Spirits have been high, but it really makes me sad not to have the energy to keep my house clean and make dinner for Scott. Scott has been such a sweetheart in picking up the slack. He's much better at having an eternal perspective and knowing this won't last forever. We really wanted to go see a new show at Sea World today so we timed it so I wouldn't have to be walking too much in the sunshine before the show. One of those fun side affects from the progesterone meds I'm on to make the baby(ies) stick is dizzy + nausea. We had a wonderful time at Sea World and I even felt good enough to stop at Costco on the way home. 

Which was great, but it was borderline pushing it. As soon as we got home I made my self some food to knock the dizzy nausea out, and then found my couch. 

Just a little tired. 

My amazing husband on the other hand just started the laundry and cleaned the bathrooms so we'll be ready for Sunday. 


Gosh I'm so grateful for him, he is working so hard. I can't wait to be feeling even better and taking care of my sweet husband soon. 

We're getting so excited for Friday. It's going to work! 


And now some more naps for Jess. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS