Monday, February 22, 2016

Waiting Game


Well the house is spotless.

We're talking like even wiped down the hand rails to stairs clean. 

Today wasn't a bad day, in fact it was really good. I went to the fabric store and worked on stuff for New Beginnings, cleaned like a crazy person, had dinner/FHE/played games with Scott. All good things.

Trying to stay as busy as possible to make Friday come sooner seems like a good plan, but I can't stop thinking about it. We want this so bad. Do you know we've been praying for this baby over 500 days now? That's a lot of days. This last round of drugs and the procedure really kicked my bum. And I'm really scared we're going to have to do it again. If we do that's okay, and I'll have a great attitude, but oh we are so close. We have done everything right, and I'm leaving this one up to God. 

I've submitted tons of timing proposals to him over the past 500 days and I imagine he's been working on it for awhile. I really like that guy. He's very good to me. 


But I imagine I'll need to keep giving myself pep talks over the next 3.5 days. 


Also can we talk about how the progesterone I'm taking everyday so the baby(ies) stick give you insane dreams? I would really like to stop dreaming about falling into the Sea Lion tank or Scott growing a man bun. 


C'mon Baby, we're so ready for you.




Rinse and Repeat.

1 comment:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS