Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hey Baby Daly!



This week has been a dream come true. I've had three different blood draws this week and my HCG has gone from 56 to 116 to 981. I've passed three pregnancy tests! There's really a baby in there! Today I am officially 5w3d and currently awake because I'm too hot and nauseous to sleep. More so hot than nauseous. Pregnancy symptoms really started the day we found out we were pregnant. I've been exhausted and nauseous pretty much the whole time. Nothing really sounds good to eat, but I don't have a hard time keeping things down. Since the symptoms started so early I kinda think we might be having more than one? Then again I've never been pregnant before so what do I know? I keep having dreams we're having twin girls, but I don't know if that's intuition or a subconscious want. 

We will definitely be thrilled if it's one baby, but there is a part of me that would love multiples so that we don't have to go through this process as many times to get all of our kids here. I hope that doesn't sound selfish, we're really so grateful to be pregnant.  We have our first ultrasound on the 18th. We'll know how many we have and hopefully get to hear the heartbeat(s)! 

Scott calls me Baby Mama every chance he gets and has started texting me asking how the two of us are doing. And the whole thing is just so sweet. We love Daddy very very much. 

I ordered this onesie this week. Couldn't resist. I can't believe we're actually going to have a baby to put in it! What a dream come true! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS